Outgoing, quirky, curious (intellectually that is), female who would love to meet a similar male for outings, adventures, plenty of laughing, maybe more, but friendship first! My sense of humour can be a bit wicked (well you can’t get to my age without gaining a healthy sense of the ridiculous!) but it can also just be simply gleeful! Forget listening for mobile phone alerts, I would rather see and hear wildlife and the countryside. My main interests are archaeology, history, animals, walking (especially if it includes a few tea stops), making things (I have a small workshop), and live music (more pubs than stadiums). I am slim and small (5’ 2”).
Does this member meet your requirements? Why not sign up for free (or login) to send a message or a wink?
- Leonardo (Da Vinci not Caprio)
- The smell of Spring
- The sculptor ‘Rodin’
- Gabriel Garcia Marquez
- Historical towns, places and museums (without hoards of tourists)
- Country art and craft shows
- Lots of different types of music but definitely not middle of the road!
- Good plays on radio 4 and 4 extra. Radio 6 is also good in parts.
- Not much on the box these days but enjoy some drama series. Like many documentaries as well but there are too many repeats!